JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re recruiting! Winnipeg VegFest is a 100% volunteer-run organization dedicated to serving animals and the planet. We rely on hard-working and extremely dedicated team members to help organize the largest vegan event in Manitoba, as well as numerous smaller events throughout the year!
- Maintain up-to-date budget (expenses + income)
- Write receipts for all sponsors, donors, and vendors
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Design Winnipeg VegFest 2018 poster
- Design posters and publicity materials for all events
- Design graphics/images for social media
- Design Winnipeg VegFest 2018 event booklet
- WEB DEVELOPER
- Redesign Winnipeg VegFest website
- Develop new features (ex. email signup list, sponsor and vendor application forms)
- Regular updates as needed
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORS
- Work with the Graphic Designer to produce visual content for our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Make regular posts on each platform (vegan news, community events, VegFest announcements)
- Introduce new content (ex. recipes, cooking demo videos, restaurant reviews)
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for one of the above positions, please send an email to email@example.com with 1) a cover letter, 2) a résumé, and 3) for the Graphic Designer, Web Developer, and Social Media Coordinator positions, samples of your work.
We will begin reviewing applications on December 15, 2017.